What’s so little about the Biggest Little City in the World? The population in Reno, NV, has risen 21 percent since 2000, making it one of the most populated cities in Nevada after Las Vegas. Thanks to its many casinos and entertainment options, it’s easy to see why so many people have made Reno their home over the years. And with multiple self storage locations in the city, nobody knows Reno better than A-American Self Storage.
The Many Benefits of Moving to Reno
You’ll never run out of things to do when you move to Reno. Whether it’s camping at Lake Tahoe or participating in one of the numerous festivals in town, there’s always something to do every day of the week.
- Go fishing and rafting on the Truckee River. You may have heard all about Reno’s nightlife, but it has more than slot machines to keep you entertained. The Truckee River flows through Reno and offers everything from white-water rafting to kayaking and fishing all in town.
- Have a blast skiing on Mt. Rose. Reno has all four seasons, meaning you can soak up the sun in the summer and hit the ski slopes in the winter. Every year, residents make their way to Mt. Rose for skiing across 1,200 acres.
- Spend a weekend hiking and camping in the Tahoe National Forest. The Tahoe National Forest is about 40 minutes from downtown Reno and has beautiful views as far as the eye can see. It has more than 850,000 acres for you to spend your days fishing, boating, camping and hiking in the Great Outdoors.
- Enjoy the nightlife at Harrah’s. If you’re into testing your luck, Reno is the place for you. With Harrah’s, Silver Legacy and several more casinos in the area, you’ll never run out of places to toss the dice or to hit the jackpot on the slots.
- Raise a family in a great location. Reno may have plenty of attractions, but it also has a great educational system and numerous family-oriented neighborhoods such as South Meadows and Damonte Ranch. The University of Nevada is also located in town, so your children can stay close to home and further their education after high school.
A-American Self Storage Makes Moving Easy
Moving is stressful enough as it is without having to worry about finding affordable storage units and renting expensive move-in trucks. A-American Self Storage makes it easy on you, providing a free truck rental and a driver at no cost. With several locations in Reno, we’re close by when you need a temporary or long-term storage solution when making the move to the biggest little city on the rise.